Friday 8 July 2011

So Damn Restless...

      I'm not ashamed of my past - just very willing to change, maybe eager. But that's just who I am. Basically this is just a post to say I'm once again changing the design - 'cause I'm a difficult bastard. However, once again, I'm determined to preserve a little of the past. The blog post all about that is here. And this blog's very own 'photostream' on Flickr is here.

X AJ

Sidenote- I would have made a larger post today but there's a Friday Jams coming tomorrow and I'm busy righting an olio of awesome posts for you that will be published by my robot-butler whilst I'm on holiday.

I guess on this one you don't have to leave comments because there's not much to comment on. However, don't hesitate to leave hatred below, that's always welcome! Anyway until next time, keep well and that...

No comments:

Post a Comment