Tuesday 7 June 2011

Someday You'll Wash My Car...

      So, allow me to take a break from being a bag of fun and just be a preachy motherfucker for a second. Well, I'll try and keep it light, but It ain't easy - furthermore, I'm trying to keep my emotions to a suitable level as not to sound gushy or annoying - y'know, like the "Gingers have souls" guy.
      Basically, this is about haters, filthy haters, dirty scummy haters! FUCKING HATERS! Ok ok ok, I'm not that bothered by them, after all, we've all hated before, or even if we haven't, it may have come across that way - what I mean by this, is that we've all at least one of the following without provocation:

- Sneaky Backstabbing
- Nasty Comments
- Shouty Fights
- The Look"
- Blanked Someone
- Sent An Abusive Text/Email/Message/Letter/Unicorn
- Left A Friend In The Shit

so on, so on and so on,

      I do not have a big problem with this, I mean obviously It's not nice to be on the receiving end, but you've got to deal with it. We've all done it before and probably will again (and if you haven't, you should be worried because you're probably about to blow up a sheep from all the penned up anger - [sheep / pen - clever huh?]). The thing is, we only do this occasionally, we usually feel bad about it, say sorry or act sorry, and don't do it again to the same person. What I do have a problem with is those who hate consistently without seeming to feel regret or guilty about it - basically, bullying, but I'm not gonna call it that, It sounds stupid, I don't like the word, we'll call it "Huggering" - Like hugging but with -er. Makes no sense, just go with it. Everyone has probably had experience of Huggering (As the protagonist or the victim) at some point in their life, varying in intensity of course, but none the less, we've all got an idea.
      I don't and never have had a huge problem, but I guess that's just because I can take 'abuse' per-say, quite well. By the way, If you're here trying to look for a way to deal with Huggerers - stop now. I don't think you really can deal with Huggering directly, as the saying goes; "Haters Gonna Hate". I think the way you 'deal' with Huggering is in how you take it and what you do with it. Personally, I think It's always good to follow the "Loser Like Me" method, internally of course, it's probably best not to fight hate with hate - Despite the fact that showing emotions is a good thing, when that showing of emotions only causes things to get worse, well...

X AJ

Sidenote: That was just a little tiny weeny blog post for now - more 'meat' on the way, and sorry about the irregularity recently, I'm not gonna make excuses, I'm just going to except that I am a horrible person.

Do remember to leave crafty comments and Huggering hate mail below - It's a two way street.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to correct your spelling or gramma because I know it's pointless and you'll hate me "huggering" you. But I would like to know it irritates me. That is all :)

    Ps. Bitches gonna bitch. I'm okay with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself am a grammar* nazi, but i never check over my posts, if i did, I'd delete it all due to hatred of what I've just written. It needs to go to the internet pronto.

    ReplyDelete