Saturday 4 June 2011

Size Matters...

Okay, okay, I said it; “Size Matters” - in response to this, many of the people i know will say “It’s not how big it is, It’s how you use it”, these people are probably those with shall we say “Six and below”. Now, if you haven’t figured out what ‘thing’ I’m talking about, I advise you to leave this blog immediately, and never come back, this is the internet equivalent of a purple-velvet upholstered, smoke filled jazz bar with burlesque on wednesdays and fridays and where the men the girls the boy-girls and girl-boys to ‘come undone’. Or at least that’s what I’d like to think. Anyway, I digress, for me, size matters. I’m often told this makes me shallow and sex-driven: Sex-driven; maybe, but I am certainly not shallow. I do not think that a preference makes anyone shallow, as far as I’m concerned, someone who says that when looking for a sexual partner they like a ‘good personality’, are on a futile quest; but that is just my opinion not my judgement, it is there preference and I will respect that - nevertheless, I insist that all personality seekers, give us aesthetic enthusiasts mutual respect. Don’t get me wrong, If I’m ever going to get into a long-term relationship, (and by long-term I mean more than one night together), I will certainly need a good personality, boring people do not interest me whatsoever. But. in the same breath, I would mention that what will probably be the make-or-break of the relationship is ‘the size’. Why pass time being with someone when you don’t enjoy the sex - if sex is a big part of your life that you enjoy, then your partner should be expected to fulfill that need. If he (or she) can’t, then what’s the point? You spend say 3 to 12 months building up all this sexual frustration until you give in, you cheat and then feel awful. Messy situations such as the one described above is something I wish to avoid. When choosing a long-term partner, I would pass them in levels. One after the other; If you don’t get past level one - game over.

LEVEL 1 - Intimate Ability
LEVEL 2 - Personality
LEVEL 3 - Capability To Socialize


So, although I will make no attempt to persuade, everyone has their own ways, I urge you dear reader, to not judge those who may appear at first to have shallow aesthetic preferences - because behind that, as it does with me, probably lies a complex series of emotional and social preferences as well. As they do say, don’t judge a book by its cover (...although make an effort to have your cover looking lovely).

X AJ


Sidenote: As I have deprived you of posts for an entire day, I will be posting twice today - so yeah. Also, this episode of london loveliness is coming to a close, I will be returning in the summer for quite some time but there will be much to come over the next week or so in terms of that.

Also, do remember to leave your perfect pondering and cocky complaints below, it would make me happy in my pants - or unhappy, depending on what you leave.

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to disagree with most of what you've said here but you do make me LOL

    ReplyDelete