Tuesday 31 May 2011

Painted Whores, Sexual Gladiators...

      From the title of this blog and from the very first blog post, I explained to you how many of those around me had observed I was a whore. Not in the way that I'm a prostitute (...one day) but that I tend to find myself in relations of one sort or another with various different people, numerous times, in a short space of time. I at first was shocked with this observation, when it was first pointed out to me, almost offended. I couldn't quite believe that the way I behaved, made me a slut. However, after being told various stories of my immediate past, I accepted that maybe, I was indeed, a slut. It didn't sit well with me at all, It was something I had never realized, and had previously thought as a bad thing, It was, to me, (baring in mind I'm a complete drama queen) a bit like finding out you have this life long condition, or you're pregnant. For me it seemed to change everything, because the more I thought about it, the more I realized that at that point in time, I wanted to act, and continue to act like that. It worries me that looking in the dictionary you find the word 'slut' defined as 'a dirty, slovenly woman'. Now I was angered by this for three reasons:

      1) I'm not dirty, I keep myself very clean, I brush my teeth, wash myself, I even eat healthily. More than that, I have had a STI health check, and I'm clean in that way as well. So screw you dictionary.

      2) 'Slovenly' is a word I didn't know, and hence I had to look up that word as well - this angered me. Turns out it means 'Messy ... Careless ... Excessively Casual'. Not happy - I'm a well mannered chap, hence not messy at all, unless I'm asked to be of course. I am not careless, I'm very careful about not missing the last train home, or forgetting to record 90210, holding my friends head over the toilet (I have done this three times with three different people, having been completely wasted, I think that's quite impressive, and thoughtful). Now, the one I'm most angry about is 'Excessively Casual'. How very dare you. I take my clothing and the way I act very seriously, I have a swagger, I do my thing, I dress good, and I never leave my hair unkept. Boom.

      3) Thirdly, I am displeased, because I am not a woman. Thank you.


      The above proves that people often have very different definitions of 'sluts' most of which turn out, when applied to reality, not to be true. The above included. What annoys me further is that a lot of, if not most people look down upon us sex enthusiasts. As Gwen from 'Eating Out' says "We're just organic bodies with organic needs" - and yes, that does sound ridiculous. But it bares some truth. Some people ride roller coasters, some people play sport, some people watch cat videos on youtube, but me, I get my biggest thrill from human contact - and that surely is the most rational thrills of all the above interests, hence, what is wrong with getting this thrill as much as I want. Hey we're (quite) young, we're (quite) free, If somebody wants to be sensuous and flirtatious and erotic, let 'em be just that. If someone wants to dance (or more) with several guys all at once or over a small time, fine, do so. As long as you don't hurt yourself; there's nothing wrong with being a slut. So, here, today, I am starting the slut liberation, where everyone for at least once in their lives, embraces the little slut within, because I embraced mine (...although mine isn't very 'inner' it's, well, it's very out) and now, me and my sluttyness enjoy oursleves, and other people very much, you should as well, even if just for a short time.

X AJ

Do leave your gushing, loving comments below, even if it's to despise me, I always enjoy reading them, even if there is just one from a very loyal reader: and don't forget to share as well, I enjoy myself, so should others. Like this one, my post will be quite late tomorrow, I'm a popular boy see.

1 comment:

  1. I can only spot one mention (thanks for that one -.-), assuming that's me of course, since I don't remember.

    I'm not the one that watches cat videos on youtube.

    ReplyDelete