Monday 22 August 2011

I've Been Cheating On You...

...I guess you're wondering why I haven't been around for a while, and, well, I think I should just spit it out really. I have been cheating on you. I'm so sorry, but I want you to understand why. It's just, sometimes, I don't have the time for you, and I don't want to come around here in the small hours of the morning to try and make something amazing with you when we both know, it won't be any good at all - and we'd both be faking it. I just think, that, if we're going to make this work, I have to be honest with you. His name is... Tumblr. I know! I know! I'm sorry, but we think we can make this work... with all three of us. I mean, I'll be in the middle and I can go between you and Tumblr. That way, with all the passion between the three of us, it'll work so well. Right? Oh good! I'm so glad you're happy with it! I can see great things for us three. He's right here if you want to meet him... in fact, we can get started right now if you want? Well, I've shown you to him already, so he already knows about you, but you should get to know him. So here he is, go see what he's like, he's a little more visual but that's all part of it. You can be the words, and he'll be the images and sounds. So glad we could make this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment